How well do you remember yesterday’s sermon? The text was Mark 11:12-14, 20:25. If you missed it, here’s the video. Then test your recall below!
- In the text, Jesus spoke of throwing a _____________ into the ______.
- In the sermon, two frameworks for understanding prayer were presented. One was “cause and effect.” What was the other?
- The sermon referenced two people in the Old Testament whose prayers influenced God. You might even say they changed God’s mind. Which two people were they?
- In the text, Jesus taught two essential ingredients of a God-honoring prayer. What were they?
- Where was Jesus when He spoke the words of the text?
- Mountain … sea (Mark 11:23)
- “Request and outcome”
- Abraham (Genesis 18:16-33) and Moses (Numbers 14:11-25)
- Faith and forgiveness
- The Mount of Olives (Mark 11:1)
Missed the previous weekend’s sermon? Here it is!