How well do you remember this past weekend’s sermon? Test your recall below. In case you missed it, here’s the video!
- At the beginning of the sermon, Pastor Doug referenced quotes by four famous Americans. How many of the four can you name?
- The sermon highlighted a word from 1 Corinthians 15 that connected to an Old Testament harvest ritual. What was the word?
- Pastor Doug mentioned three individuals who were raised back to life before Jesus’ resurrection. Who were they?
- 1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV says, “Your labor in the Lord is not in _________.”
- To illustrate how the various acts we do contribute to God’s Kingdom, what analogy did Pastor Doug use?
Answers are below!
- John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush
- Jairus’ daughter, the widow of Nain’s son, Lazarus
- Our Shepherd @ 50 building project!
Check out this powerful conversation with one of our charter members, “Beauty in the Valley with Frona McGuire.”