How well do you remember the weekend sermon? If you missed it, you can click below to watch. The text is Mark 7:24-30.
1. Why was Jesus in the region of Tyre and Sidon?
2. What was the daughter’s affliction?
3. The woman said she wasn’t asking for everything the children received. She’d be happy with the …
4. The woman was a determined breed of person known as a …
5. Jesus is looking for faith marked by __________ and ___________.
Answers are below!
1. Jesus was in Gentile territory hoping to be anonymous. He longed for peace and solitude from the crowds and His opponents.
2. Demon possession.
4. Mom! Moms and dads will stop at nothing to protect their children.
5. Humility and persistence.
In case you missed it, here’s the prior weekend’s sermon!
Thanks for reading! Please consider sharing this article on social media. By subscribing to this free blog, new posts will arrive directly in your inbox. For a full listing of previous posts, click here.
2 thoughts on “Sermon Debrief – “Did Jesus Really Call a Woman a Dog?””
This is a great idea . . helped me tremendously! Thanks, Pastor Chris.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Thank you, Elvera! I’m so glad it’s helpful!