Let’s see how well you remembered some key points from yesterday’s sermon. If you didn’t hear the sermon, here’s the video.
1. In Mark 3:29, we read arguably the most frightening combination of two words in the entire Bible. What are the two words?
2. Who was accusing Jesus of driving out evil spirits by the power of Satan?
3. Martin Luther said the sin against the Holy Spirit is …
4. In Mark 3:27, Jesus talks about binding a strongman. To whom is He referring?
5. For believers in Jesus, which sin is unforgivable?
Answers are below!
1. Eternal sin (or unforgivable sin)
2. A group of scribes, or religious scholars
3. Seeking to be saved by works rather than by grace
4. Satan – Jesus has overpowered the devil!
5. None! All sins of believers are forgiven by Jesus’ blood!
How did you do?
In case you missed it, here’s the previous weekend’s sermon.
Thanks for reading! Please consider sharing this article on social media. By subscribing to this free blog, new posts will arrive directly in your inbox. For a full listing of previous posts, click here.