Thank you for your readership in the first year of this blog!
In case you missed them or want to read them again, here are the 10 most-read posts of 2019. Click on any title to go to the article.
10. The Most Unfair Punishment
8. Happy Reformation Day (Almost)
5. Is It Good to Celebrate the Death of a Bad Guy?
4. Is It Appropriate to Portray Baby Jesus in a Cage?
3. 4 Veterans Day Faith Lessons
2. Should Christians Celebrate Halloween?
1. Should We Give to Street Beggars?
This one was by far the most viewed.
For a complete listing of posts, visit shepherdlutheran.com/pastor-chris-blog.
In the new year, I’m looking forward to posting more articles that I hope will provide encouragement and a biblical worldview on issues that matter to you.
What topics would you like to see covered in this blog in 2020?
Thanks for reading! Please consider sharing this article on social media. By subscribing to the blog, new posts will arrive directly in your inbox. For a full listing of previous posts, click here.
One thought on “10 Most Popular Posts of 2019”