How well do you remember this past weekend’s sermon? Test your recall below. If you missed it, here’s the video!
- What two-letter word appears six times in 1 Corinthians 15:12-20?
- According to Greek thought, the body is a …
- According to Jewish thought – fulfilled in Christ – the body is a …
- 1 Corinthians 15:14 – “If Christ has not been raised, then our _____________ is in vain and your _________ is in vain.”
- The difference between a life wasted and a life well spent is …
Answers are below!
- Gift from God, to be transformed on the Last Day.
- Preaching … faith.
- Christ’s resurrection!
Missed the previous weekend’s opener to the new sermon series on the great resurrection chapter, 1 Corinthians 15? Here it is!