How well do you remember this past weekend’s sermon? Test your recall below! If you missed it, here’s the video recording.
- What did James and John request from Jesus?
- How did the other 10 disciples’ react to the request?
- On the cross, we see the glory of God’s perfect _______ and _______.
- Jesus said He came not to __________ but to ___________.
- In the story of the bricklayers, how did the third bricklayer view himself and his work?
- To sit at His right and His left (Mark 10:36)
- They were indignant (Mark 10:41)
- Justice and love
- Not to be served but to serve (Mark 10:45)
- He saw himself as a cathedral builder!
Coming tomorrow: The first of four posts based on the introduction to Equipped: The Armor of God for Everyday Struggles. The book releases next week, Tuesday, March 16! For more on Equipped, click here.