It’s Christmas week! Here are some resources to guide and enrich your week.
1. “How These Parents Keep Christ in Christmas Day” – With so many distractions diverting our attention from the reason for the season, this article contains helpful tips for parents wanting to keep Christmas central for their families.
2. “Sheep, Mary Tussle over Baby Jesus” – If you want a good laugh, check out this video. One of those cute Christmas pageant moments!
3. “5 Suggestions for Experiencing Great Joy at Christmas” – At the first Christmas, the angel proclaimed “good news of great joy.” (Luke 2:10) If you’re having trouble being joyful, you may benefit from the practical ideas in this article.
4. “Jesus Arrived to Defeat Your (Real) Enemies” – At Shepherd of the Hills today, we concluded a sermon series on the Song of Zechariah. This post does a great job of applying Zechariah’s song to our modern-day struggle to identify and overcome our true enemies.
5. “How to Listen Well to Online Sermons” – If you’re worshiping at home via the Internet, this article has good advice for tuning out distractions and absorbing the Word. Really, most of the points apply to listening to sermons in person, too!
6. “Thank you, Shepherd Community!” This video highlights ways Shepherd of the Hills has been serving the community this month!